- Formulating and implementing sales strategies, analyzing sales channels and their performance trends;
- Collaborate with the managers of foreign departments on e-project implementation;
- Implement and develop the e-project from the initial stages to achieve ambitious targets and expansion across Europe;
- Build, grow and manage a team of specialists.
- Successful, results-based, work experience in business development for international clients;
- Understanding of business processes, experience of sales strategy formulation and implementation;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Team-lead experience;
- Communicative, driven, organized, strong negotiation skills, strong result orientation.
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Salary: 3300-5000 Eur/Gross;
- Additional benefits after a probation period;
- Opportunity to learn from professionals in your field and attend optional courses;
- Opportunity for professional development with the most successful adult coding school.