Vilnius Coding School is a leading international school specializing in adult IT education. Now we are actively in search of a Career Center Manager. If you possess strong organizational skills and have work experience in HR field, we invite you to explore this exciting career opportunity and become a part of our dynamic team!
- Active and high-quality consultations for Career Centre clients, personalized to their individual needs and goals.
- Assisting school graduates in improving their CVs and LinkedIn profiles to be market-ready.
- Establishing and expanding international partnership relations with foreign companies.
- Organizing and coordinating educational events focused on career development.
- Ensuring the Career Center team operates efficiently.
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience;
- Organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Proficiency in making independent decisions and conducting market analysis;
- Keen attention to detail and a results-oriented approach.
- Career advancement opportunities within our dynamic organization;
- Additional benefits including health insurance, additional vacation days and individualized training programs following a successful probationary period;
- Access to professional development opportunities and optional courses;
- The chance to be part of a successful adult coding school.