You can choose from:
Web Development Course
After completing the course, you will have a strong foundation in web development and will be able to:
- Build websites using easy-to-understand and functional HTML.
- Style the website using CSS.
- Manage the content on websites (PHP).
- Work with databases (MySQL).
- Create WordPress templates (PHP).
Java + Android Programming Course
The aim of the course is to understand and master the basic principles of object-oriented programming and to learn how to create programs and other solutions. After the course you will be able to:
- Create apps.
- Detect bugs in software code, fix them.
- Create and use databases.
- Create mobile applications.
- Understand the logic of the required situation in your program (calculation, recordings, data manipulation).
Software Testing Course
During the course, you will learn different manual testing techniques, and how to distinguish them. You will also learn how to use the necessary tools to test software in different settings. Also, you will learn how to record the errors, document them, and how to perform various software testing operations. After the course you will be able to:
- Identify, manage, and prioritize software defects.
- Get acquainted with testing tools, browsers, devices.
- You will also receive gain access to useful learning material for further self-study.
Automated Testing Course
The training is intended for people who consider transitioning into IT sector and seek to learn the basics of automated testing. During the course you will get acquainted with the types and techniques of automated testing and gain a strong foundation in C# programming:
- You will be able to create and automate test scripts (NUnit library).
- Get acquainted with the main test automation tools (Postman, JUnit).
- You will be able to identify, manage, and prioritize software defects.
- You will get acquainted with testing tools, browsers, devices.
- You will receive useful links for further self-study.
Data Analytics Course
The course is suitable for people who seek to get into data analytics or want to learn how to analyze data on a more sophisticated level. After the course you will be able to:
- Work in a team of analysts and perform analytical tasks.
- Get the data you need and extract it using SQL code.
- Format and store acquired data analyzes.
- Extract various data insights (Tableau).
- Organize, analyze, and transfer data (Jupyter Notebooks, Python: Pandas, Sckitlearn, Matplotlib, etc.).
Web Design Course
During the course, you will learn how to design websites using various tools; analyze and model the user experience, gain a strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and learn the basics of Adobe Illustrator, HTML & CSS. With the knowledge of HTML and CSS, you will be able to create the outlines of your websites, while graphic design skills will allow you to communicate your ideas visually.
C# Programming Course
Developed by Microsoft C# is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. The basics of this language are easy to learn and it is greatly suited for programming beginners! It is also popular amongst computer game developers, as it is frequently utilized in „Unity”, which is one of the most famous game development engines to date. Also, the C# programming language is part of the .NET framework that is used to build business systems; such are being developed for the world’s largest banks and telecommunications companies. With C# technology, you can create mobile applications, websites and various system components.
Python Programming Course
Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language, which constructs and object-oriented approach aims to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects. The course is designed for people who want to become who have chosen this language as a further direction in their programming career.